Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cut 1 :)

It was yet another gloomy day and I for inexplicable reasons had nothing to do this afternoon. I made myself some coffee and there was burst of energy and thus sprouted an idea- "Why don't I blog?”. Its my little kaleidoscope, if I may call this so.

 

Although the idea amused me I wanted to spend time reading a few blogs. I started with my dear friend Anusha's blog which I think is simple yet very powerful. Then I visited my dear husband's blog and was not 1 bit surprised. What I found there was that it was never updated after the very first post. I am determined not to go down that route. (No hard feelings Sumeet :-))

 

I must admit that I am technically impaired and a simple web registration process is quiet a challenge. But what was mammoth of a task was to find the right name for the blog. I have finally zeroed down on quafeeandcoffee. However, I am not sure how long I will like this for.

 

My day uno with this new found fetish looks successful so far...

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the other side of the world Nams! Knowing you for the past few months I can very well say this is a great way to channelize your (excessive) energy.. You always have been a woman of "lots of words" and I'm sure we're going to have a great time reading about daily adventures and amusing anecdotes over time.
    Oh btw..the name smells of some nice freshly brewed coffee...buzz me if you want to go for one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo lassie - to make things easier only if blogging was like commentary. I bet I would have excelled.
    As i said i only hope this new found channel keeps me going :P

    Do you wanna go for some "Quaffe" ? I am up for it .. hehe

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat, I finally inspired someone, or so I would like to think :). Welcome to the bloggers world, its fun once u get the hange of it

    ReplyDelete

Followers